This article will guide you through 3 easy steps to buy IOTA with a credit card, debit card and Paypal.
1. Open a coinbase account. This will allow you to buy Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETC) and Bitcoin (BTC). Setup your payment method as “Credit/Debit Card” or Paypal for instant buying. Buy some Litecoin (LTC) or Ethereum (ETC) or Bitcoin (BTC). So that you can use this purchase to buy IOTA.
2. Create an account on BINANCE (This is an exchange to buy IOTA. So you need to create an account on BINANCE to buy IOTA. Click here to create one if you don’t have already) and login with your credentials. You should able to see a screen like below.
3. Click on Funds > Deposits Withdrawals. You should able to see a screen like below.
3. Send your LTC/ETH/BTC to BINANCE. The following example talks about LTC scenario.
i. Copy LTC/ETH/BTC address from BINANCE (If you own LTC you should copy LTC address or if you own ETH you should copy ETH address or if you own BTC you should copy BTH address ).
ii. Send LTC/ETH/BTC from Coinbase to Binance.
4. Go back to BINANCE
i. Verify that your LTC is reflected
ii. Navigate to Exchange > Basic. Perform the 2 steps mentioned in the following pic to exchange your LTC to BTC (This operation will give you BTC which equals to your LTC. This operation is not required if you want to purchase IOTA with ETH/BTC)
5. Perform the steps mentioned in the following pic to finish buying IOTA
That’s all. I wish you best of luck with investing IOTA cryptocurrency.
Investing in IOTA (MIOTA)? Yes, then how to track the daily news floating around IOTA? We have a centralized place where we have provided information about news and discussion boards (not only limited to this but also price across different countries denoted in USD, INR, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, AUD, CAD, BGN).